Guess the band game!!!!

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
So yesterday, we all had some fun hinting at bands we wanted at the fest, by incorporating lyrics, song / album titles, etc into sentences.

These actually turned out to be real brain-teasers for some.
Others were more obvious.

Anyone want to play?
I will go first...............

======================
We only have one candle to light the way for the wolf and raven. Don't say a word because they might hear you. For if they do, you will be misplaced and never to be seen until the last drop falls.
(Ok, this is easy as hell, but I wanted to make sure everyone got the idea!)

((Important rule:: No using Google or any other search engine and if you do don' t post the answer.))

We only have one candle to light the way for the wolf and raven. Don't say a word because they might hear you. For if they do, you will be misplaced and never to be seen until the last drop falls.
(Ok, this is easy as hell, but I wanted to make sure everyone got the idea!)

I don't get it. Are you making a replica of another thread?

Ken

Sonata Arctica !!

Next one ... maybe not all that easy?

I'm embraced by darkness as I swim the murky waters. All alone I long to pretend I'm descending.

Well, some of those words I think are in DROWN THE INLAND MERE, though you said "not all that easy" so I am guessing it is something else?

Well, some of those words I think are in DROWN THE INLAND MERE, though you said "not all that easy" so I am guessing it is something else?
Paul was right, it's titles from Saturnus's latest disc. Six song titles in two short sentences.

I'm (embraced by darkness) as I swim the (murky waters). (All alone) (I long) to (pretend) I'm (descending).

Britt

Fine, he can be that way!!!

I will not welcome him home. He will have sleepless nights all the way until Halloween, where he will only have one candle to burn. In the end, he surely will get no presents for christmas...... I guess that is very evil to me. I should ask him to come to the sabbath.

Fine, he can be that way!!!

I will not welcome him home. He will have sleepless nights all the way until Halloween, where he will only have one candle to burn. In the end, he surely will get no presents for christmas...... I guess that is very evil to me. I should ask him to come to the sabbath.
Damn .. Pate beat me to this one.

Britt

Well, my plan didn't work......
I made another "easy" one, yet all you guys did was "Guess the name".

Now YOU need to come up with one yourselves...

I thought this would be fun.
We went all day long with Celtic Frost and Candlemass before...

Sorry about dropping the ball. My brain is working on overtime trying to get all the details smoothed out for the book release, and a couple tours were working on. Being creative will have to wait a few weeks. haha!

Nah, it's all good.
I was just hoping this would turn into something more creative than the "Band Name Game" which is fun, but after a few months we all keep repeating the same names, etc....

Okay, we will let Paul off of the hook for right now .. just so long as he jumps back in at some point.

Here goes a new one.

I am an enemy of god with my impossible brutality and constant thoughts of world anarchy. A suicide terrorist has nothing on me, although I bet we both hear voices of the dead when we have murder fantasies.

Britt

Got it!! (Kreator - Enemy of God)

With my heart of steel I will jump on my wheels of fire. I will hold my hammers high as I battle the warriors of the world. The blood of my enemies will rise as I fight for freedom. With courage, I keep fighting the world, for I will forever carry on!!!