guess the game quote-thread

ok. I just had to go try and find the exact wording. I loved this game but the ending was shite :( yes that was a hint :lol:

"We have grown, but there is still much to be done. Many live in the darkness that must be shown the way. For it is the dawning of a new day"

I picture you talking french as I remember a guy from morocco that I heard speaking french long time ago, atrocious accent, please do humanity a favour and die, arab french is a crime since I actually like well spoken french :)

I was talking about the guy from morocco but hey, you can commit suicide anytime you like, just tell me a minute before so I can run away from you :)

what's so racist about saying arab french is hideous? lets make it racist so you have something to cry about, arab french is hideous and also... my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals :)

what's so racist about saying arab french is hideous? lets make it racist so you have something to cry about, arab french is hideous and also... my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals my pals :)

iut wasn't about what you just said in that post :p
btu what made me remember your racist attitude is "please do humanity a favor and die" (i thought u were talkin about arabs). It's stupid to explain a thought that lasts fraction of a second heheh