Guess the NEXT singer...

lol. Yes this is quite entertaining. I am thinking if this doesn't work out they just call it quits. They all sound like a bunch of school girls with egos.
I like you Maidenfan. You have that spirit....just think you & the other Joey fans, are wrong about who fits Anthrax best....oh well. Enjoy the ride, either way.

I like you Maidenfan. You have that spirit....just think you & the other Joey fans, are wrong about who fits Anthrax best....oh well. Enjoy the ride, either way.

To be honest as much as I was a fan of Anthrax back in the day. At this point these dudes are on their last leg. I don't care who the singer is there is just no way they are ever going to re-invent themselves at this point in their careers.

But at least with Joey they can still sell tickets to shows and bring back the original fans from back in the day. They can do all of these monster metal festivals and what not.

SO while I am excited to see Anthrax again with Joey, I am not expecting some huge new album that is going to redefine modern metal

I just feel bad for the guy as much as anything. He really is a nice guy and has never really gotten involved in the bad mouthing and drama. He just goes out and sings and does his thing. The rest of the guys should be the ones people bash on. They treat their singers like shit. Hopefully this works out for everyone and they can actually get back to making some fuckin music again.

If I was John Bush or Joey Belladonna I would tell the guys in Anthrax to suck a dick. But I guess $$$ talks.

If I was John Bush or Joey Belladonna I would tell the guys in Anthrax to suck a dick. But I guess $$$ talks.

Oh yes. I think John wanted a big hand in creativity for the new album, and also less touring. Too much time and loss of $$$ for Scott & Charlie. Exit John, enter Joey.

Joey never wrote anything before so I suspect he will be glad to go in and sing what they give him. He's a sly one though. When the original reunion was flailing around in 2005, Joey was reported as saying that he was gonna be on the next album.........after the touring was done, he gave Scott & Charlie the finger. I always suspected that was his way of getting even for getting canned in '92. He had Scott & Charlie and the fans thinking he was gonna be back and then let those two out to dry and throw out some more damage control......I gave him props for it.

Back to "As the Anthrax Turns".....

Oh yes. I think John wanted a big hand in creativity for the new album, and also less touring. Too much time and loss of $$$ for Scott & Charlie. Exit John, enter Joey.

Joey never wrote anything before so I suspect he will be glad to go in and sing what they give him. He's a sly one though. When the original reunion was flailing around in 2005, Joey was reported as saying that he was gonna be on the next album.........after the touring was done, he gave Scott & Charlie the finger. I always suspected that was his way of getting even for getting canned in '92. He had Scott & Charlie and the fans thinking he was gonna be back and then let those two out to dry and throw out some more damage control......I gave him props for it.

Back to "As the Anthrax Turns".....

I thought he said he found out he was out from the internet. but yeah people dog on him and say it was for money back then but if I was getting ripped off I'd be leaving too!

You nailed it. That's why Joey was truly surprised they wanted him back. Charlie asking him back proved his sincerity toward a Bella-fronted Anthrax. It's tabula rasa now for everyone, and I believe they're all the wiser and willing to make it work.

Scott (6er), you & Charlie are the boss. Just don't do an unneeded PR thing. Just wise up, and tell the truth. You'll feel better for doing so.:kickass:

Tim Owens is a great singer, but he can't write for shit which is what stopped his version of JP from becoming a new band. He wrote one track (a bonus track) on Demolition, 'What's My Name?' Some of the shittiest lyrics ever written.

Joey, John, Joey, Dan, John, Joey...

OK. If you follow the pattern, I think Dan is up next.

I said it before...........:

ShatTHrax.jpg

Tim Owens is a great singer, but he can't write for shit which is what stopped his version of JP from becoming a new band. He wrote one track (a bonus track) on Demolition, 'What's My Name?' Some of the shittiest lyrics ever written.

What the fuck are you smoking? He wrote one song?
Have you never heard "Scream Machine"? Or the rest of the Beyond Fear album? Or his solo album?

Tim doesn't need fucked about by Charlie and Scott, he already had that with Jon Shafter. Leave Tim alone to work on Beyond Fear. :headbang: