Guess what i just bought

Animal

Nov 18, 2003
Dark side of the moon
Visit site
Unicorns "emotional wasteland" :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
and for a decent price too, had to have it imported from Italy, but what the hell, it was worth it.
Just wondering should I try and get "enter since" the other cd, is it in the same vein as EW or not.
Stupid question, does Dan do vocals for Enter????
thanx

I like the songwriting on Emotional Wasteland better, and it seems more consistent.
I love some songs off Ever Since (Czarina of Vermillion, Ever Since, The Likes of No One, When The World Came Watching, Times of Change, Hide, Draw)... ok so I love most of them, but something just seems... not right... with Messenger, Liquefy and Zoetrope.

Possibly because I don't like the Weirdest of Tales demo, from which Messenger and Zoetrope are taken. Who knows?

Overall I prefer Emotional Wasteland. And even more than that, the A Collection of Worlds II and After Before demos.

"Ever since" is the bridge from the demo-time to "Emotional Wasteland" where the song writing sounds more grown-up. The vocals on "Ever since" aren't as good as on E.W., but the songs are really good too, like on every Unicorn release. :)