Guess who just got banned.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
"Ultimate Metal Forums- Sex Offender Free for over....8 hours"

How well do you really know people on the internet? Just about anyone in this forum could be a sex offender.

I'm certainly not going to miss the guy, but he was asked to post a picture of his dick. Banning him for being stupid enough to do it seems like a cop out to me. At least ban him for the real reason he was disliked: he was a creepy troll.

Lord Foul said:
How well do you really know people on the internet? Just about anyone in this forum could be a sex offender.

I'm certainly not going to miss the guy, but he was asked to post a picture of his dick. Banning him for being stupid enough to do it seems like a cop out to me. At least ban him for the real reason he was disliked: he was a creepy troll.

Who the fuck asked for that?

0neEyedWilly said:
You do have a point.:ill:
Yeah, in fact, I hink there's a lot of hyporitical bullies here. Sure, LRD was a jackass, but the people who think eating babies is funny are, in my opinion, only good for processing into cattlefood.

And stow the crap on crusading against sex offenders. You only banned him because it was fun ganging up on someone. Not to take it up for him, because I thought he was a prat too, but many of you are pretty sad.

Stormrider1981 said:
Yeah, in fact, I hink there's a lot of hyporitical bullies here. Sure, LRD was a jackass, but the people who think eating babies is funny are, in my opinion, only good for processing into cattlefood.

And stow the crap on crusading against sex offenders. You only banned him because it was fun ganging up on someone. Not to take it up for him, because I thought he was a prat too, but many of you are pretty sad.

Plus, how many of these people chime in in the "post your boobs" threads, then whine when none are posted?

It's a double standard, for sure.

Well, there's a difference between "So, I exposed myself to some people, got arrested a few times, and I think I'll be really really creepy and post my cock without warning people" and "omg, a dead baby picture"

It's not like anyone here would kill or chop up a baby... but if there is, we won't want to hear about it. just keep it to yourself... similar to what LRD should have done.. just kept it to himself

Will Bozarth said:
Well, there's a difference between "So, I exposed myself to some people, got arrested a few times, and I think I'll be really really creepy and post my cock without warning people" and "omg, a dead baby picture"

It's not like anyone here would kill or chop up a baby... but if there is, we won't want to hear about it. just keep it to yourself... similar to what LRD should have done.. just kept it to himself
No difference. Both parties find it a hoot to post disgusting stuff.

then maybe the banning of both parties would be necessary? Obviously if the moderator found the random dick picture to be offensive, and not the dead baby stuff, then it's their call. All I did was report it.

Well, atleast you guys didn't have to see his penis. I'm sure if you saw that, you'd be on the lynching wagon as those of us whom suffered.