Guildwars?

Is anyone going to be doing the next Beta Weekend? I broke down and got a key for it off Fileplanet. I think It the second weekend in January.

I don't really know what I'm doing, and I know you play Carbonized, so if anyone wants to show a Noob round the world let me know :)

I'm actually hoping the game is rubbish, because I don't want it to own my life like Eve did for about 6 months :D

Silmaril said:
Is anyone going to be doing the next Beta Weekend? I broke down and got a key for it off Fileplanet. I think It the second weekend in January.

I don't really know what I'm doing, and I know you play Carbonized, so if anyone wants to show a Noob round the world let me know :)

I'm actually hoping the game is rubbish, because I don't want it to own my life like Eve did for about 6 months :D

Yea man, i've played 4 Beta events so far but for some reason it would appear that after this last one my key has expired or something... If i can't get another then i guess i won't be participating in the next one :/ But i can still give some help if needed in the event that i am unable to play:D

Carbonized said:
Yea man, i've played 4 Beta events so far but for some reason it would appear that after this last one my key has expired or something... If i can't get another then i guess i won't be participating in the next one :/ But i can still give some help if needed in the event that i am unable to play:D
There should be plenty of other ways to get a key for the next one surely. I think File Planet ahve a metric Fuckton load.

Silmaril said:
There should be plenty of other ways to get a key for the next one surely. I think File Planet ahve a metric Fuckton load.
Yea you you have to be a subscriber to get one and i am unable to subscribe since i literally have no money.

I know the last post in this thread was made in December but
to anyone who cares: the official release date is April 28th, 2005

www.guildwars.com

I've been looking forward to this game for a long time and can't wait til then