Guitar building.

RoboCaster

Victory is at hand.
Jan 7, 2005
www.fenderforum.com
Check out my plans for the next guitar I plan to build in the near future, I figure a picture is worth a thousand words, so this is the concept I have; some features will be added or modified a little:

warpro_255_arrow_on.jpg

vms693A.jpg

scalloping.jpg

fretsize.jpg

strat_laminate_quiltside.jpg

laminate_acrylic_swirl.jpg

strat_contour_neck.jpg

routing.jpg

lsr_roller_nut.jpg

tremolo.jpg

humbucker.jpg

lockingtuners.jpg

top notch parts robo - what's the estimated price?

Yea a guitar is really all about parts, isn't it, it's fun to build them too. I forgot to add the same body overlay material to the peg head too, which makes the cuffs match the collar. The total price will probably be around $1500 since I put it together myself.

I'd like to build a 6 string fretless bass someday, good luck with your project.

Yea build one man, it's fun! Then you enjoy it more, cuz you have mojo with it. But it's nice to polish the frets with .0001 super fine steel wool in order to clean off the dry feel from factory tarnish or something. But after that, the strings do all the work, with SS that is.

top notch parts robo - what's the estimated price?

Okay, this is ind of a bunch of bull, but here is how I plan them out now; some hardware is missing form this sheet, but not too much, all I got to do at this point, is get my wife prepared for it...

That said with in a couple of weeks, I think I gonna' place the orders; personaly I think this is going to be the best guitar I ever had.

GuitarSpecs.jpg

You got a couple of those bridges, but that's how much they cost, but they're the best system out, and with a 70:1 gear ratio on the fine tuners I would be crazy not to go with the locking nut, when you consider that the schaller tuners only have like 20:1.

I swear I thought you had a one on that new guitar with the led for the battery. They're close systems anyway, but I know Bichmaker recommends Kalaher, and I like what I read about them.