Guitar duel!

sabbatus said:
Get Racer X live extreme volume with Loud and Clear, Dangerous Love and Motor Man.... And i insist for your own fun, GO OFF by CACOPHONY, you won't regret these two albums!!!!:Smokin: :headbang: :kickass: :) :worship:lol:

I shall check them out now :loco: what track do u reccomend? :headbang:

BlindedByFear said:
I shall check them out now :loco: what track do u reccomend? :headbang:
Like i said, on Live extreme volume by Racer X, listen to Motor Man, Scit Scat Wah, Gone Too Far and Dangerous Love.... But yet better, get the whole album!!! And Cacophony,listen to Go Off(the song) you'll see.......:lol: And X-Ray Eyes, E. S. P is awesome and Images! Once that you'll have heard those songs, i guess that you'll want the whole album again....

sabbatus said:
Like i said, on Live extreme volume by Racer X, listen to Motor Man, Scit Scat Wah, Gone Too Far and Dangerous Love.... But yet better, get the whole album!!! And Cacophony,listen to Go Off(the song) you'll see.......:lol: And X-Ray Eyes, E. S. P is awesome and Images! Once that you'll have heard those songs, i guess that you'll want the whole album again....

i should glady check them out :loco:

Carcassian said:
It's called Sarcasm.
Actually, I was wondering if his post was sarcastic. He states that everyone should have better 'talking' on the internet and then goes on to anally fist the English language.

I mean, a little fingering never hurt the English language but if you're going to ram the whole arm home...

sabbatus said:
Have you heard the band CACOPHONY??? It's Jason Becker with Marty Friedman... Man it's AWESOME!!! There has Speed metal symphony but definitely GO OFF is my favorite! Listen to that album, you won't believe that...:worship:

I totally agree...if u wanna shred it up learn that!!!Also some great stuff with Marty Friedman and Gus G on Firewind's Forged by fire to check out!!
I'd also suggest any Bach duets they will screw with ur mind!!

sabbatus said:

Man i had to say those Cacophony tunes rocked as hell :headbang: really good! i liked Jason Beckers solo stuff too :loco: now i shall check out the Racer X stuff :lol:

guitartemptress said:
I totally agree...if u wanna shred it up learn that!!!Also some great stuff with Marty Friedman and Gus G on Firewind's Forged by fire to check out!!
I'd also suggest any Bach duets they will screw with ur mind!!
Since your reply, i've got that album by Firewind and yeah, Gus G is a great guitarist and Somapala (the singer) is also great!!! I knew him(Somapala) because it was the singer of Avalon before and i think that he does a very good job on Forged by fire!!!:headbang: