guitar for sale

La Rocque

I am that I am
May 22, 2004
an exit to eternal summer slacking
from the official:

Guitar for sale - March 31, 2006

I'm selling the old 1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard that was my primary axe on the "Projector" and "Haven" albums and tours. It's not in mint condition by any stretch of the imagination but plays well and sounds excellent. If anyone is interested in obtaining this piece of metal history (ha ha), please get in touch via niklas [at] darktranquillity.com for more information. Serious offers only.

/niklas

I'd say make 4000 as your top offer, and ask what else he's getting

Haha, I only say that because I bet he gets offers that are way more

^^Just giving you my two cents, it's your choice :) It'd be interesting to hear what he gets in the end, though

2000 is way to much for new LP. It's not for his old one. 1100 is good for a new one. I'll say I would give 2500, but he'll only get 1500 for it. I don't think DT-fans are that rich. I think we'll have a contest. My bet

Please place your bets:

Bet 1. Tritonus. 1500$ or 11550 krones.

Wise words, Tritonus, you've made me change :)
Bet 2: 2,500

But that doesn't count. Would you bet that's what he'll get for it....I don't think so. But I bet Nicky would be really glad to hear that.

well, i bet there is some rich DT fan out there who will give 10.000$, if i was rich i would give even more for Martin's blue Les Paul studio.

That one is wonderful, but I think Niklas' black is the mmost beatiful of them all. I'm in love with that guitar..