For sale engl powerball

Apr 30, 2006
For sale mint condition engl powerball. Amp was bought from new in November 2006 and has only seen minmal action (mostly recording and rehearsals) . It lives in a custom made flight case and it comes with the z5 footswitch with a long lead to connect it to the head. It also comes with a 3year warranty (soon to be 2 years). This is the version 2 head so the noise gate is night and day compared to version 1.

Any offers? as I need to sell asap to get a mac book pro for uni.:kickass:

Well its worth around £1250 brand new... oh yeah sorry I didnt mention I am based in the uk, but yeah if you live in the uk and interested make me an offer.

I mainly asked because you didn't mention it for others to know. But took the chance if the price was in my budget (would have paid for the shipping etc)

You guys are lucky when it comes to mesa gear (much cheaper in us) a head in the uk is on average 3600 dollars for a dual recto. Oh yeah when I said brand new thats the price of a brand new flightcase and z5 thrown in so yeah the heads should retail for about 2000 dollars in the us.

Exactly 2 grand for a head that is RARELY seen in stores around these parts. I hate it, anything over the $1500 mark is impossible to find in order to try out.
My local GC didn't have the new 5150 when I went and looked, this area is seriously worthless.
My mistake, I thought you were saying they were "way overpriced over HERE."
I can understand being leery of dropping $2k on something you've never played. I also concur on the GC point.

lol I won't even mention the cost of getting either of those here. Even though Engl would be the cheaper of the two, some folks would rather put a deposit on a (cheap)car.

Well I recently aquired a 2:100 poweramp and a recto preamp after trying many recto heads including the 2 channel. I think the rack setup eats the heads for monster crunch all round, but the poweramp wont fire up now so go figure...lol

Ive also advertised a bogner uberkab elsewhere but apparently my pricing seems to be off, is £650 a good deal in the uk? it has a few scratches tho.