guitar for sale

If i had enough money i'd give $3000 for it.

My bet is it will go for about $2000.

Didn't know you played siren... or would you just like it to stare at? :p

See, I knew the guitarist from a band called fail safe failed... one of the first screamo style grindcore bands in the UK, and he sold his "Dust collecting" Jackson Performer to me for £50... just cos he wanted rid of it. I played it quite alot, but it wasn't as good as my ibanez. oooo the sweet feel of the ibanez. Now it's just a sweet guitar I can brag of having in my collection.

Tritonus said:
2000 is way to much for new LP. It's not for his old one. 1100 is good for a new one. I'll say I would give 2500, but he'll only get 1500 for it. I don't think DT-fans are that rich. I think we'll have a contest. My bet

Please place your bets:

Bet 1. Tritonus. 1500$ or 11550 krones.

OK, behbeh, have any idea how much new ALEXI LAIHO sig ESP costs? Let me enlighten you: $1400 for LTD and something above $4000 for a regular (or whatever, look up exact figures yourself).

Here we are talking about a piece of equipment ALMIGHTY SUNDIN had and used during 2 grand albums recording. Yet I bet he didn't have entire rack of guitars for every day of the month.

I just wish I could make an offer though :( Iremember, when I was still on dial-up ages ago, when dt page was still in Projector skin, i saw photos from tours and stuff, don't remember from where, and when i saw that Les Paul I was like "OH MY GAWDDD"... had no any insane ideas of having it, but it pretty much influenced me in getting cheap Epiphone Les Paul back in the day...

Hey, I might know a guy who can actually buy it! For me, har-har-har :D

plintus said:
Here we are talking about a piece of equipment ALMIGHTY SUNDIN had and used during 2 grand albums recording. Yet I bet he didn't have entire rack of guitars for every day of the month.

exactly my point, thats why i said 10.000$ min :worship:

Bet 1. Tritonus. 1500$ or 11550 krones

Bet 2: Zack. 2,500$

Bet 3: King Chaos. 1600$

Bet 4: Siren. 2000$

Bet 5: Marduk1507 4000$

That's all, right? And we're talking USD, right?

Tritonus said:

Bet6: Cuthalion. 10.00
That's all, right? And we're talking USD, right?
Fixed

I think you missubderstood me. Ok, I don't know what an LP costs. I thought it'll be less, but I totally agree that it's a relic and priceless, ac. to my opinion........

Bet 6: Cuthalion. >10.000$

Pliny said:
OK, behbeh, have any idea how much new ALEXI LAIHO sig ESP costs? Let me enlighten you: $1400 for LTD and something above $4000 for a regular (or whatever, look up exact figures yourself).

Laiho's New ESP is expensive if you actually get his custom version of the guitar. You can get a package factory version for like, $800 if that. Bare in mind this guitar was not actually built for Niklas, it's a relatively old classic model of a classic guitar. However, it is old... Nothing flashy about the guitar itself. And the fact that Niklas has owned it isn't going to increase the cost it would be third hand and damaged by that much... probably by between 50 and 75 % (which is still pretty mighty) ... and therefore, I reckon about 1600ish.mI'd be willing to pay 250 for it. Thats how much I could afford and if it was on ebay I'd be like MINT! 250!

King Chaos said:
Laiho's New ESP is expensive if you actually get his custom version of the guitar. You can get a package factory version for like, $800 if that. Bare in mind this guitar was not actually built for Niklas, it's a relatively old classic model of a classic guitar. However, it is old... Nothing flashy about the guitar itself. And the fact that Niklas has owned it isn't going to increase the cost it would be third hand and damaged by that much... probably by between 50 and 75 % (which is still pretty mighty) ... and therefore, I reckon about 1600ish.mI'd be willing to pay 250 for it. Thats how much I could afford and if it was on ebay I'd be like MINT! 250!

Guitars built for whoever - they are good for... whoever they were built for, not necessarily for every whoever's wannabe, you know that :)

Well, I'm not looking at the guitar as at the instrument, more at the role it... played, so ta say :) I'd frame it, actually, if I had a chance to have it :( Add that Les Paul, as I was saying before, is, personally, the best guitar shape EVER :)

And if I need an axe - we have Guitar Center :)

^Did you make an offer? The guitar looks pretty godly...