guitar help! what do i need to fix?

Tone sounds good a lot better on the that last mix with them hard L/R

Bass??

The Kick and Snare samples are awesome, especially the snare!! WANT!! will have a look for that laters...

there is bass in it, think it should be just turned up? what other things do you think can be better?

I'm running it through pod farm and i have the TS pedal on it, but its making like no difference lol

Try using a Dual tone of the Eden model and the 70s svt model in dual tone mode, drive the svt hard and have the tone quite top heavy for your overdriven bass sound and the eden quite warm for the lows, give it a bit of high mids with eq, and maybe a slight notch in the low mids. Sounds pretty giant imo.

Also sometimes bypassing the cabs for bass works quite well. Makes it a little more aggressive for some reason in pod farm.

Try using a Dual tone of the Eden model and the 70s svt model in dual tone mode, drive the svt hard and have the tone quite top heavy for your overdriven bass sound and the eden quite warm for the lows, give it a bit of high mids with eq, and maybe a slight notch in the low mids. Sounds pretty giant imo.

Also sometimes bypassing the cabs for bass works quite well. Makes it a little more aggressive for some reason in pod farm.

THANK YOU! sounds soooo goooooooooood

Sounding a lot better, pal. I would say work on the drum sound to make them a little more realistic. The snare sounds way too fake. Also, the cymbals sound almost mono, try panning the 100% L and R.