Guitar Hero III tracks so far

If someone really thinks they can play guitar after playing the game just let them try and they will see how wrong they are.

I bet there are people who think like that.

The only thing worse than this are people who refuse to play the game because they only play "real guitar" and the game is ridiculous. Bullshit, I've seen a lot of guitarists choke on that game, it requires an entirely different kind of focus than playing actual guitar and emphasizes staying on beat.

impudent: i'm not totally being serious. though i do see people thinking they can play guitar after playing this game, which is sad. but the apocalypse, thats just an exaggeration hehehe
~gR~

Honestly, the only thing I've seen on this subject is "real guitarists" who whine about how "everyone" think they can play guitar after playing this game. You don't learn to play the guitar from GH, and you don't learn how to fire a glock from Counter Strike. Why is it such a big debate anyway? It's a video game and it's purpose it to not be real. Get over it.

lol, i'm a trve guitarist *grim face*

Why is it such a big debate anyway? It's a video game and it's purpose it to not be real. Get over it.

why not? youre right though. its just a game. but i still think the end is near... not really...
~gR~

I actually thought expert on Guitar Hero II was harder than real guitar.

This is actually true, imo. That being said, I'm fucking shit on the real guitar, which is also true for expert on GH2.

What we need on GH3 ? Her Gash I did Slash or Stab Me 'Til I Cum by Gorerotted. What ? I can dream, can't I ?

Well you can in GH2 so I guess you'll be able to in GH3 as well.

It's a Hack, you can't actually pull anything out of your personal collection just like that, it's a mod to the 360 or Ps2...my friend has it and he showed me how it worked, it's not worth it IMO...but hey they'll eventually make it so that you can import songs to the system itself, but I think it'll be only a limited amount of songs you can import.