Guitar Instrumental Mix-DI's included.

Awesome composition.

Drums-Metal EZX (wish I stuck with Superior); guitars-Amplitube (their cabs); bass-Markstudio (Overloud). Need to work on a more complementary bass sound. Just glad the overall mix does sound compressed besides the crap cymbals from Metal EZX.

Thanks for providing me something to mix in Pro Tools. I bought and never used it in 2 months. First time I really got to mess with M/S equalizing; need more practice with it.

How the hell did you prepare your DIs. Every time I hit a pinched harmonic I clip. Then again my UX2 doesn't come with a mic preamp like the PodHD does I think.

Hope to hear more work from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I tried to download the zip file with the reamping but I cant open it with neither winrar nor with 7zip. could someone reupload it in a rar file?

I know it's an old post but I didn't see it till teokouts gave the bump for the reamped tracks. I'm gonna sneak my mix in here since I'm happy with how it came out. This is such an awesome track too! I love me some shred.

Here's my try with this, drums are SD 2.0 Avatar kit, guitars are TSE808 and TSEx30 and Mikrich's Mesa and Marshall 4x12 impulses. Mixed completely with freeware plugins! Feedback is highly appreciated!

I know it's an old post but I didn't see it till teokouts gave the bump for the reamped tracks. I'm gonna sneak my mix in here since I'm happy with how it came out. This is such an awesome track too! I love me some shred.

Nice mix, man!, love the drums and leads.

So, I know I 'm late , but here my mix . I'm not very happy with guitars (I have the kemper in the studio) , but ...

https://db.tt/CoZs1wds

Found this, links were still active, so I gave it a shot! :)

hey guys here is my attempt of this song, incarnated you have a really taste song man i like it but i have problems decompressing the reamps so i was obligated to use amplitube for guitars