Votes: 2 2.8%

Votes: 7 9.9%

Votes: 2 2.8%

Votes: 5 7.0%

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - is really weird/lo-fi/middy/messy :guh:

That said, 21 somehow worked in the mix despite sounding like complete ass to start with.

My comments on these: A bit more diverse batch than the first one, I especially liked how 21 was trying to be a bit more original than the others

21: the guitars have a very dirty sounding lo-fi sound, which can be cool as an effect. the delay on the pause parts is a bit distracting. I like the bass sound a lot

21: Rhythm sound a little bit strange in the beginning, but altogether the mix sounds nice. The leads jump out nice (which I like) but a little too wet, especially on the "pauses".

I am very, very happy with this criticism. :D Thanks to ahjteam for putting in all the work! Can't wait for the next one.

Congratulation Mago, well done! Surprised to see that LePou didn't use ampsims. ;) Gonna check out the chains, especially the ones I voted for.

Btw, ahjteam, I used real amps for everything in my mix, I think I gave the right info but it's ok of course. Thanks for the effort you put into this (and all others who contributed), looking forward to the next contest already. :)

Congrats Mago! I was stoked to see that I brought a not too common amp (at least around here) to the finals. Cheers to all.

Thanks for correcting ahjteam, I'll be more clear about the exact chains used instead of just summing up the used gear next time.

Huge congrats to Marco, you owe us all clips when you get the amp! Which will be in a long time but oh well. Again, congratulations to you and everyone who participated, and of course huge props to Anssi for taking care of this again, and this time single-handed

Thanks Dani, and yeah a pitty about the time, but I think it will be worth the wait :D
Even if I can afford the shipping and stuff right now, I think it will be easier in a year for me too ;)

Me too ! And you saw the result. :puke:
At least I have learnt some things in the process.

In your round it was a close call between the winner and you for me, reading back my comments. You have partially been beaten by your own plugins. ;) And in the end an ampsim won too, in fact I voted for ampsims most of the time upon checking afterwards. :D

It has been a pleasure to participate and i cant wait for the next one :p

Thanx a lot to all the people involved that have made this possible, a lot of work involved in putting this up!

Congrats to Mago, he deserves to be the winner, a really nice sounding clip.

i_see_what_you_did_there_RE_Anyone_else_see_it-s450x545-95526-580.jpg

LOL +1

Since only like 2 people voted for the Stinger, I decided not to give it away.

Just kidding:D

I've emailed Mago with the info he needs. It won't get to him until next summer when I get home, but the wait will make it that much better:kickass:

Good job to everyone who decided to participate!