Guitar VST similar to a Morpheus Droptune

guitarklown

Sep 2, 2009
Since my ongoing intonation problems using 12-52 in drop C# finally got the better of me *my low E would NOT intonate because there just wasn't any way to bring my saddle back any further* I've been forced to move to a lighter guage of string *11-49* now everything is absolutely perfect! BUT, I'm playing in Standard now, and most of the shit I've played is in C#, so, I'm wondering if there's a plugin out there like the Morpheus Drop Tune Pedal and even the Behringer US600, that will give me a nice clean drop tune sound without horrible artifacts.. I'm really considering buying the drop tune pedal or the US600 because it's a pretty cool thing to have, but if there's an alternative plugin out there, well that would be great.

*I should add that I play upside down.. Back a couple years ago I bought a left handed Schecter 006 Elite and had a local tech restring it right handed and replace the nut with a right handed one, the bridge is tilted ever so slightly towards the neck where my low E is, that it just won't intonate with a heavy guage of strings... succcks, and a new guitar just isn't in my budget at all, yet*