Guitar World spread

I was checking it out at work earlier this evening. I'm so proud of you girls! I can only imagine what that one little article is going to do for your publicity. The first time I'd heard of the Maidens was when a buddy and I stumbled across the website late last year while we were hard at work as employees in a bong store. :D

Oh wait... I mean, uh, water pipe, um, novelty tobacco smoking accessories shop. Yeah!

Hopefully you'll get a grip of GW readers who are just as interested as we were the first time we'd heard of the Iron Maidens.

I believe our reaction was somewhere along the line of "No fucking way. Dude... we HAVE to go see them sometime." After that I think we basically forgot about the website but still brought seeing the Maidens up every now and then. Nearly a year later we stumble across a Paladino's ad in the LA Weekly.

Shit, now look at me... I've become a goddamn Maidens message board dork!
:loco:

No offense to the other dorks. Ha!
We're in this together. ;)

Congrats darlings!

7-11 should. There's a transcription of Pantera's "This Love" Snausie ~ this one part during the solo Dime bends the same note up 2, then 2.5, then another 2.75 ~ What the!

In regards to Dime and his bends.......Dime is "FX" king!. He has a lot of crazy shit. One thing he has is the Digitech Whammy pedal. He used it to get that squeal in "Becoming". I wouldn't doubt he used it or some other pitch shifting thang to get that enormous bend! Just a thought without really knowing what's going on.....

Ummmmm........can ya hand me a Heineken, tho?

Originally posted by cycosuicide
One thing he has is the Digitech Whammy pedal. He used it to get that squeal in "Becoming". I wouldn't doubt he used it or some other pitch shifting thang to get that enormous bend!

Oh yeah, good point "so sayeth the Fro". ;) Guitar World transcriptions look different cuz they don't have regular notes. I'm going to give it a listen again!

*hands Fro her Heiney*