Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

petrucci_dude

teh shredz0r
We all know the big guitar companies like Ibanez, Gibson, Jackson (although owned by Fender), Fender, ESP, Gretsch, etc... which is your favourite or preferred brand? Is it a handcrafted make? Is it made from one of the mass producing companies?

My preferred brand is Ibanez.

If you select "other" please state below what your guitar brand of choice is. :)

i've owned Ibanez, BC Rich and Jackson guitars, and the Jacksons are superior by far

Have you ever actually played a high end BC Rich? Their cheap stuff is like any other budget gear but their top guitars are fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeet. The only area I'd say Jackson has it over the other brands is that their budget guitars are still generally pretty good.

I used to think the same until I came to the realisation that having 99.9% of bassists play boring simplistic shit doesn't mean the bass as an instrument is boring or simplistic. Billy Sheehan will change your mind :worship:

billy sheehan shreds like a guitarist should.

the ESP basses are expensive as all hell out here compared to other decent brands anyways

carvin. i've played guitars from every brand on this list (except jesselli), across each range and it smokes them all. if there's a guitar thats more versatile without sacrificing the highest quality, i'm yet to find it.