Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Washburn

• Yamaha

• Other

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Bleach and straighten your hair and get another new axe for now Troy. We'll figure out a drummer later.

I'll work on my bogan normal voice for between songs too.

Given I actually have a left handed bass maybe I should be the frontman in this cover band. I'll just need a wig :Smug:

And ESP has my vote

Even though I wasn't particularly serious, we now have 2 members Ferret. See below:

classicle6.jpg

Shouldn't be too hard to get a drummer on board now...

It's a dingwall bass using the novak fanned fret system. I just love the way they are setup. The low B is extra tight due to the bridge setup, works out to be the same tension as a 37 inch neck even though i believe they are only 34'

I recently got myself a Jackson JS30 Kelly in metallic red. I'd always like Jacksons, but I heard that since they were bought by Fender some years ago, they simply haven't made the real thing since their hayday, and there are fewer and fewer US made, active EMG, fucking tank guitars in circulation. The new ones are copies from places like Korea. At least thats what I heard. True to some extent.

I still voted for Jackson. Second would be Ibanez, which funnily enough, is the brand of my other guitar.

The Apparition is the red guitarist no more. Believe it or not i have bought an Ibanez Prestige. It's awesome and will be my main axe from now on.