Guns and Roses

Dude, it's the facts! The only opinions I shared were about the music... not what happened to the band, those are solid truths! Why would you even ask what happened to the band if you aren't going to believe me? :lol:
Because I can ask anyway, and I'll believe whatever that seems true to me. Not everything that you said seems false for sure, just a few things.

what's autobiography and where do I get it from?

An autobiography is a book that is written about someone by themselves or with their input. A biography is from the perspective of someone else, whereas an autobiography is an officially authorised publication from the perspective of the person it's written about. I don't mean to be nasty or anything, but you could answer a lot of your questions by typing them in on www.Google.com

An autobiography is a book that is written about someone by themselves or with their input. A biography is from the perspective of someone else, whereas an autobiography is an officially authorised publication from the perspective of the person it's written about. I don't mean to be nasty or anything, but you could answer a lot of your questions by typing them in on www.Google.com
So if I would search "So autobiography is a kind of a book?" on google, I would immediately get the answer?

Usually when I do something like that I get a bunch of useless results.

Not sure how the statement that GnR are the best hard rock band ever can be made just from hearing one album (and the latest one at that)

Agree that Appetite is an amazing album that still sounds fresh today. I enjoy both Illusion albums, but sometimes think what the album would be like if only one album was made up of the best bits (I think there was a compilation US release). As for Chinese Democracy, its a solid album, but considering the time spent creating it, it should have been the best album ever. Have never made any attempt of listening to Spaghetti Junction so can't offer any comment on that album

As for 1928's comments, it's pretty much on the mark, based on the majority of statements/reporting. The continual perfection of Axl Rose led to repeated line-up changes, a revolving door of producers and whole albums/ideas being ditched (there are reports of 70+ songs being recorded throughout the time it took for the album to be made)

Even now, Axl hasn't seemed to have learnt from the problems that have plagued his career, including still appearing late on stage at a large number of gigs and then complaining when the plug is pulled at curfew time after a shortened set

Yeah...just imagine how many albums they could have up to this point if they would get things going. Like, at least 10 or so!

I'd chip in with some thoughts on GnR but instead I'm going to re-emphasise two things for Symphonic Life/Disturbed album/Cave explorer/whatever:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

and

http://www.google.com