Guys from Malaysia and the other Asian countries

what's with the fucking silly name then? they bring out DM bands and slap out a silly name for a gig...

- red_beef [un-in-press]

wait da minute my boy,
that is only a place's name.....the venue of this gig......actually,the gig's named MORBID FEST 2.......includes many shit fuckinh band such a rengkong terkeluaq,aghast,sperm blast,mantak,torture incident,and many death/grind metal band......

lah... ape hal tak cakap awal-awal... dah den ingat name gig tu... anyway, still it's a fucking stupid name for a place to held a gig :p

- red_beef

nope, i don't think so, he did mention about Tower Record at KL Plaza which mean he some where in KL area... my guessing is that he in... heck i dunno :p

- red_beef

About the gig (that some of u have mention), yes it's going to be at teratak dangdut (silly name though). Since it has been so long after the 'black metal' issue, now we have organizers who willing to organize gig in our country. This is a good news for us as what happened before. Support the gig! 17 bands for only rm15...

BUT IT is still ok bah!!
many band twisted with black metal band,grindcore,brutal death/grind,punk,and many more band will perform in "teratak dangdut"....unfortunetly,i will not go for this gig because the place is so far.....far and far from my bedroom.

It's been a week after the gig. Well, what can I say. Since 17 bands were playing, I just enjoyed with only few bands (since most of it were grincore bands). Mantak (Sabahan Black Metaller) was cool enough to say. Johorian Damokis played cover "Seiring & Sejalan". That's all.