Guys from Malaysia and the other Asian countries

Arseface

Feb 24, 2002
Malaysia
Visit site
Ok,this one is mostly for the Malaysians but all are welcome.So where do you guys buy/get your metal cds/cassettes/watever?I used to buy at Campbell Complex at Nebiula and Auntie.

depends, mostly mailorder. i mostly try to get my hands on CDs that has a Japaness edition... like the upcomming Dark Tranquillity's Damage Done.

- red_beef

Japanese edition? That must be very expensive.

I get mine from Tower Records here and a shop called Roxy which provides ordering service. Borders and HMV here also has some metal cds, although very limited.

Fuck the Tower Records here in Malaysia.There used to be a small corner dedicated to metal.If only i knew that they were going to scrap it,i would have gotten Slayer-Hell Awaits!!!!!

Fuck!

@Arseface: i didn't notice that KL Plaza Tower Record has a metal section... did i miss something here?

- red_beef

anyway, they still got some good stuff in there. you just have to dig among the other shitty cds to find it, i just saw Meshuggah's "Rare Trax", guess i'll be buying it next week if it still there. but still it's not enought...

- red_beef

Originally posted by red_beef
anyway, they still got some good stuff in there. you just have to dig among the other shitty cds to find it, i just saw Meshuggah's "Rare Trax", guess i'll be buying it next week if it still there. but still it's not enought...

- red_beef

You gotta be joking right?Meshuggah at Tower Records????Ahh....after class tomorrow i'm going to Kl Plaza!!

Originally posted by Arseface

You gotta be joking right?Meshuggah at Tower Records????Ahh....after class tomorrow i'm going to Kl Plaza!!

nope, just look under the "M" section. I think it's still there.

- red_beef

dunno about that. be going down to K.L this 22 june. surf around abit at B.B. checking if i could find something under the other pile of useless CDs...

- red_beef ( shopping season :p )

alamak...kroang tak tahu ker??owner of dark coleseum tuh akan adakan gig di "teratak dangdut" menampilkan beberapa band hebat di malaysai dan indonesia such a torture incident(malaysia),mantak(malaysia),adaptro(indonesia),ahh...banyak lagi.....aku pun lupa....hehehehehe...