Gwen Stefani ripped off Faith No More

DiscipleOfThePit said:
She has no tits, no ass and pasty skin...

This is true but she still has a super cute face and I happen to like pasty skin on account of me being brown colored. I'd bang her until her eyeballs popped out of their sockets.

Enough of whether or not we'd bang her. I was trying to make a point of her ripping off FNM.

GregadetH said:
You can't be that dark yourself coming from Scotland. :rolleyes:

True, I'm whiter than white but that's not the point here...

Every guy wants to be banging famous chicks but there are literally thousands that I'd do before I did Gwen Stefani.

Think of as many famous chicks as you can, use an old FHM 100 sexiest and compare Gwen to them and then you should find that, as celebrity females go, she's a fucking dog.

039_C50886.jpg

She looks like she took make up advice from Doink the Clown for crying out loud!

Besides, if she had stolen it from a song it's much more likely she stole it from a) The Double Dutch Bus or b) that Missy Elliot song that used part of Double Duth Bus last summer. Especially considering it was produced by the same people as that second one.

FNM ripped off Julio.

Gwen's a hottie and a cutie and I actually like some of her stuff (normally I hate chics singing - no offense but I just don't like it!).

But no one touchs Julio.