haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Flodom

Needing Beer and Beer
Oct 6, 2003
France
Visit site
I read from Soundi that Alexi got his black eye because he had little figth with the guys from NOrther ? Is it true and somedy knows what`s the story ?

I hope that alexi had kicked their faces... :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:
or he should tell it to alexander.. and then pete, jukka and all the band will be burst. :D

I read from Soundi that Alexi got his black eye because he had little figth whit pete (Norther) i heard that pete got shot with a russian gun? he also conquered the estonia last weekend.

Kride speaks:

This was last summer at Astia Studios, we were drinking "a little bit" and then there was a little pillow figt or something. Then everyone was falling down all the time but.... Richard Clyderman hit someone and the Alexi fell or something... Little ferries were also spotted on the site of the action... Sauna was on, we smoked some Marlboro cigarettes.... Can't actually remember that much

BOdomLI said:

hey guys

kride from norther wrote this on th official norther forum :

Hehheh!
This was last summer at Astia Studios, we were drinking "a little bit" and then there was a little pillow figt or something. Then everyone was falling down all the time but.... Richard Clyderman hit someone and the Alexi fell or something... Little ferries were also spotted on the site of the action... Sauna was on, we smoked some Marlboro cigarettes.... Can't actually remember that much

if pete had really shot with a russian gun...
that's not very genius....

well I hope ther's no animosity between the two bands.

fuck russian gun

delt has a point tho...a broken hand is definately not a good thing if you're a guitarist, depending how bad its broken and how it heals and such it could even be career ending :p...at least tell Alexi to aim for the soft spots like the neck or stomach if he wants to throw punches ;)

hehe, crazy story!!!!!! BUt last thing i've heard (from both bands) was, that bodom and norther are really good friends, so... i think there'S nothing to worry about... just finnish guys.... being drunk! :)