The Lake Bodom Blood Murders

MaximHateCrew

~ Needled 24/7 ~
Aug 17, 2010
Belgium
I just found this on Amazon:

[ame]http://www.amazon.fr/The-Lake-Bodom-Blood-Murders/dp/0615649548/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383436582&sr=8-1&keywords=Lake+Bodom[/ame]

The Lake Bodom Blood Murders: The Reaper's Calling To Bring You Home

A true life, unsolved murder that took place in the Finnish land over 50 years ago comes to you in a detailed story from an American Author. Matt Demas is a horror author from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. After a 3 story zombie series and a zombie novel, he decided to come together and expose a real life story of a heinous unsolved murder. Still keeping the flow in the horror genre, he brought out a reality of horror wanting to share a real story to America. Even though it's still a high spoken topic in the Finnish land, Matt Demas wanted to show the rest of the world the horrific happening that took place in 1960.

(19 octobre 2013)

51t8cKUav6L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX342_SY445_CR,0,0,342,445_SH20_OU08_.jpg

Very bad presentation, very bad cover art. Lame reference to COB gives away the fact it's probably full of bad links to COB's songs. That line should go 'The Reaper is calling for you to come home', but is changed for copyright reasons I'm sure. The author will symbolically use terms such as Reaper, children of Bodom, hellhounds etc to colour it up, but it will go terribly wrong. It's clear he's a C-class writer and a Bodom fanboy. Not touching it.

Very bad presentation, very bad cover art. Lame reference to COB gives away the fact it's probably full of bad links to COB's songs. That line should go 'The Reaper is calling for you to come home', but is changed for copyright reasons I'm sure. The author will symbolically use terms such as Reaper, children of Bodom, hellhounds etc to colour it up, but it will go terribly wrong. It's clear he's a C-class writer and a Bodom fanboy. Not touching it.

you cant copyright one sentence if its not trademark for example JVC -all you need. But one line from a song is not...

Damn dude I didn't even notice that. I spent way too many hours on this forum back in the day haha...

How have you been holding up since the bike accident Mitch? I remember you had mentioned something about it awhile ago and it affecting your playing and what not.

Doing well, thanks for asking! I was actually able to still play no problem as the wrist was completely undamaged but I couldn't straighten my arm enough to reach the neck so I had to hold it vertical if I did want to. I'm now at 90% as I'm back to normal but can still feel it if pushing or lifting heavy items. My playing now just sucks due to lack of practice :D

Well I'm glad to hear you're doing better then man. I guess it could have been much worse then, I've seen some awful motorcycle accidents around here. And I highly doubt you suck. Even back in the day, you playing something mediocre was better than my stuff at my best lol.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and maxim I appreciate the notice of my new story. 1 Im actually a horror author and and have zombie books as well. I am also a metal head and I like COB. Not a huge fan but I like them. AND yes for the preview and subtitle I used some indpired lyric due to that specific song is all about the murders that day. Are you familiar with the lake bodom murders? Children of Bodom didn't come up with the reaper either. For me the lake bodom murders was something I was reading about and decided to write a more nonfictional horror story. Every writer has their critic and you aren't the first. I'll tell you what, I understand that you don't want to touch my new story because you feel that I'm a class C writer and I ripped COB. However that is not the case. I'm willing to send you a copy directly from me and I'll sign it for you to. Drop me your address. Don't ever spend your hard earned money on anything you feel isn't worth it but take it if it's free. By the way I never used children or hellhounds. I'll send it no less than 2 days after you drop me a line. :fu:

Just bought the shit, I will tell you how is it when I will have read the whole (or just a part because it would be so much shitty :v).
Like in end of January or sth like that. Not before.

Are you familiar with the lake bodom murders?

I understand that you don't want to touch my new story because you feel that I'm a class C writer and I ripped COB. However that is not the case.

Children of Bodom didn't come up with the reaper either.

I'm willing to send you a copy directly from me and I'll sign it for you to. Drop me your address. Don't ever spend your hard earned money on anything you feel isn't worth it but take it if it's free. I'll send it no less than 2 days after you drop me a line.

You confuse me.

You actually bought a copy? The supports appreciated and for the record I will be pressing to film later in spring. Despite this whole forum if you're a horror fan look for me on FB or drop me an email dzmdemas@gmail.com Demon Zombie Matt Demas. I can toss you appreciated gifts for dzp fans/support

I happen to be a good writer myself, and I have 7,900 posts worth of creative contribution on the Children of Bodom forum alone. My life has been vastly influenced by Bodom in many aspects, including my personal youth experiences, struggles and adventures, my guitar and keyboard playing, my 13 Bodom gigs... I have creative work of my own. I nearly died many times living in the spirit of Bodom. I've studied the murders too. So no. But may luck be on your side, bro.

You can never call yourself a good writer. You need the fan base to back that up brother man. If you write keep going and don't stop. 1 day you could write something that will change you/the world. As for you stating about the spirit of bodom I think you lost me there lol with all do respect. So if you studied the murders then you should understand that I never stolen the reaper. Give the reaper to the wonderful great people of FINLAND and you should also understand the silent night bodom night was inspired and that's why they used reaper. Out of 10 people I got 1 critic who didn't read the story so until you do don't criticize bud. I also wish you the best with your projects and adventures and thank you as well.

I happen to be a good writer myself, and I have 7,900 posts worth of creative contribution on the Children of Bodom forum alone.

You need the fan base to back that up brother man.

Joonas, have you ever noticed that half the forum "hates" your posts? According to D.Z's logic you're an awful writer! :lol:

Now, don't take that badly, I've only ever seen you write on this forum, and I certainly don't want you to stop writing here. This place would become dead dull without your atmospheric blabbering. :) Besides, I agree with you most of the time.