HAHA..... HAHAHAHAH

oh yeah, he also posted this to me

dimebag420 said:
do something bitch

Oh i'll do something allright. I'll make your stay on the COB forum the worst one ever.

i was pretty drunk last night and when i get drunk i seem to just type away without a care ... either way just because im new to this board doesnt mean im new to cob .. i have liked them for a couple years now and think that aydy is by far there worst album ... but it still is a great album .... i hate how people think that because they have listened to them for so long makes them bigger fans ...ive actually had the privledge to sit in a bar and drink beers with them.. wich was pretty damn cool ... they are really cool people.. either way sorry for freaking out on u , it just drives me insane how people bash trivium constantly, there a great fuckin band .... if someone hadnt of pm me and said TRIVIUM IS GAY !!!!!1 none of this would of happened

cheers ?

dimebag420 said:
i was pretty drunk last night and when i get drunk i seem to just type away without a care ... either way just because im new to this board doesnt mean im new to cob .. i have liked them for a couple years now and think that aydy is by far there worst album ... but it still is a great album .... i hate how people think that because they have listened to them for so long makes them bigger fans ...ive actually had the privledge to sit in a bar and drink beers with them.. wich was pretty damn cool ... they are really cool people.. either way sorry for freaking out on u , it just drives me insane how people bash trivium constantly, there a great fuckin band .... if someone hadnt of pm me and said TRIVIUM IS GAY !!!!!1 none of this would of happened

cheers ?

actually if you hadn't a raging trivium fanboy and try to convince gavin to like them, this wouldn't have happened.

dimebag420 said:
.... either way just because im new to this board doesnt mean im new to cob .. i have liked them for a couple years now and think that aydy is by far there worst album ... but it still is a great album ....

Noble Viking said:
I think it's funny when people try and prove that they're fans....like "oh, I've been listening to them since ____! Alexi is my favorite guitarist" Who gives a shit? If you're a fan of the band, why would you even try and prove yourself to others? I don't get it...

Final_Product said:
Big whoop. I suppose that makes you their biggest fun, huh?
no it doesnt make me the biggest fan i just thought it was cool , i was actually just sitting in this bar with my friends an hour and a half before the bodom show.. just in this random bar a couple of blocks away from the venue and a few of them just walked in to get food and sum beer so we sat with them and drank a few and talked about there albums .. they think that aydy is on of there best albums yet ... i just thought it was really cool they walked into the bar we were in because there was so many other bars in between the venue and where we were

:) I don't usually bump threads... but what the hell! For the n00bs that didn't know him.. here's a tribute to dimebag420

He once sent me this message after something I had said.. don't remember.

"go back to listening to simple plan u fucking waste of skin" How rude...