HAHAH oh Holy Fuck

KoichCPA

Banned
Oct 15, 2001
Canberra,Australia
I just heard Frantic by Metallica for the first time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's the worst fucking song ever, I can't stop laughing.

Frantic tick tick tick tick tock,

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? the worst lyrics ever, haha fuckin hell, it's pathetic

:lol:

My Life style detirmines my death style.

So that means Lars is gunna die getting fucked up the arse by a cheap trick named Jim.

Frantic tick tick tick tick tock, :lol: dude,someone has raped metallica of their musical talent.

Frantic tick tick tick tick tock,

:lol: that was fuckin sad.

Spiff said:
I think it's a good song. :(

Well I am with you Spiff old bean I actully like it as well...........who gives a fuk. Are not some of lyrics on the "Classic Black Album " like a 1st formers attempt at gorey poems and scary themes. .......mmmmmmmm

Blitzkrieg said:
As for it having stupid lyrics, I am surprised how many people don't "get" the lyrics. "Tic tic tic toc..etc"...he is counting down, it really isn't that hard to figure out.

We get it Blitzy :)

:lol: But Blitzy we just think it sounds VERY silly. No, VERY VERY silly :)

It would be like Bruce going: "Splosh splosh splosh splish!" in Rime to show that they are on water :)

Bah, just let 'em go Blitz. They're never going to get it, let them live in the past. Now if you'll excuse I'm going to listen to my new copy of Metal For Muthas, released in 1980.

:lol: seriously It's the worst song ever, Your all twats.

I understand he's counting down, to what but? Hopefully the end of his career, so they stop embarassing themselves.

The 'tic tic tic' bit is kinda silly. I laughed when I first heard it.
But I also pissed myself with laughted the first time I heared Motorhead and Opeth, two bands I now love!