HAHAHAH!!! ohhh... what a sorry country i live in...

I agree, though, the only music that's even mentioned in the North American media in general, is the shittiest of the shit. I think it's a requirement or something. Just look at much music. . .

you mean this:
rotflmao.gif
smilie bumble foot?? :D

The only good rap song is Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight
14 minutes of epic rhymes!

i once mistakenly downloaded this 50 minute long freestyle rap from audiogalaxy. it was interesting. it was actually impressive that these guys could go on for so long. of course, i am retarded, which i guess is why i was impressed. . .

At least you have The Tea Party.

And you have Rush and Shania Twain :eek:, - so it's not ALL bad.

Come on - the US puts N'Sync, Backstreet Boys and others on pedestals here - we are no different.

Very true. The Tea Party are actually fairly popular in Canada, but I think that's our only saving grace. We have a lot of bad music, and we seem to export it all to the states. I don't think Shania Twain is something to be proud of, but that's just my opinion:p

BTW, The Tea Party have a dvd out now called Illuminations. It has all fourteen of their music videos, plus some extra footage from the making of a video.

remembering all of what she said
with this fire in the head. . .

Originally posted by O'blivion
Very true. The Tea Party are actually fairly popular in Canada, but I think that's our only saving grace. We have a lot of bad music, and we seem to export it all to the states. I don't think Shania Twain is something to be proud of, but that's just my opinion:p

BTW, The Tea Party have a dvd out now called Illuminations. It has all fourteen of their music videos, plus some extra footage from the making of a video.

remembering all of what she said
with this fire in the head. . .

Shania - musically, could care less, but a feast for the eyes.

I bought The Tea Party DVD a while back (Gret stuff!!). I posted this a while ago - the band sent me the DVD, a Tryptych CD, and a t-shirt : all because I e-mailed them when asking when they would be close to Boston again (my daughter was sick, and I couldn't make the trip to Montreal at the time). They sent me the "care" package because they felt bad - I will forever admire that band for thinking of the "lowly" fan.