HAHAHAH!!! ohhh... what a sorry country i live in...

I bought The Tea Party DVD a while back (Gret stuff!!). I posted this a while ago - the band sent me the DVD, a Tryptych CD, and a t-shirt : all because I e-mailed them when asking when they would be close to Boston again (my daughter was sick, and I couldn't make the trip to Montreal at the time). They sent me the "care" package because they felt bad - I will forever admire that band for thinking of the "lowly" fan.

Wow, that was very thoughtful of them, and very cool to boot. From the interviews I have seen on MM, they seem to be very down-to-earth guys. Anyway, it's great to know that their music has reached the ears of some Americans. Hopefully they'll get more radio play south of the border in the future.

OH YEAH ABOUT THAT "you are all retards" THING.... I like some rap too, god driving music. i was NOT lauging at RAP... i was laughing at this "..push musical boundaries" ... IF you care to read the thread again on the petrucciforum... i had to post the EXACT same thing there because of idiots assuming i hate rap and that's why i posted it. It's just that there is NOTHING new or innovative in rap, since it's debut so long ago.