Hahahaha... hahahahahaha!

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
No Sydney team in the NRL grand final? Hahahahahaha!

I'm sorry, I just find it funny that a team from the NRL "heartland" (thanks, Mr Gallop) couldn't make the biggest game of the year. Made my weekend, that did!

*giggle*

Yeah we're well and truly used to that sort of thing happening down in this part of the world. First it was West Coast making the grand final in 1992, and then the all-interstate grand final in 2004.

I think it is stupid that these "issues" even get a mention. Who gives a fuck if no Vic team made the AFL grand final? The best teams of the year get there, that is all. People should be happy the MCG gets the grand final each year and it isn't rotated like in so many other competitions.

I hope Sydney win AFL and Melbourne win NRL, just to mess with peoples minds.

I was preying for a Storm Vs Broncos GF.
They are the 2 teams that I love to watch the most as they are the most entertaining.
I go for the sharks so if they were not going to be there, these are the 2 that I wanted... I don't give a shit if they are not from Sydney.... I go for the sharks... not for the dragons, eels, roosters, dogs, rabbits, eagles, panthers or tigers.

The biggest thing is that this is the first time there has never been a Sydney club playing.

I'm going for Melbourne, but the Broncos' grand final record is impeccable. They are the only side to have won every GF they've played in.

Goreripper said:
I'm going for Melbourne, but the Broncos' grand final record is impeccable. They are the only side to have won every GF they've played in.

And the Knights. But they've only been in two compared to the Broncos' five.