Hahahaha... hahahahahaha!

I thought it was a great game. Plenty of solid hits ! .... As far as not too many line breaks go, these are the 2 best defensive teams in the comp and you don't make g/f's by being carved up. I really think storm were hard done by with the disallowed try and the penalty for stripping the ball in front of the posts. I was happy to see Webcke retire with a premiership :)

I thought the ref had an average job - quite a sad state of affairs when Simpkins is considered the best available.

Not sure if Berrigan should have won the Clive Churchill medal, mainly because didn't stand out from the rest - I guess because the Broncos were all solid. Would have preferred Petero or Tonie Carroll to get it. Last time I watched a grand final and thought they well and truly got it right was when Luke Priddis won it in 2003.

I thought it was a solid game... Unlike last year which I thought was a shit boring game. Good defensive game, though Melbourne hardly threatened at all (with the exception of slater).... Lockyer's kicking game was outstanding, without a doubt one of the reasons they won.

For all the whinging, I thought the ref had a decent game. I thought the strip was a bit harsh, but I thought the knock-on ruling against melbourne was the correct decision.

And Berrigan stood out to me, along with Lockyer for his kicking game and the way he led the team.

I wanted more tries - more tries, damnit!

The atmosphere was great though, and I'm glad I made the trip up.