Hail from Down South

Nattramn

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2011
Hey just thought I'd join to discuss music tastes and hopefully learn as much as I can off fellow musicians. I listen to a wide range of music from Lifelover to MF DOOM and I am always eager to hear new music.
I use a BC Rich Warlock ( stock bronze, final season without the generic headstock =]) and a POD UX1 and that does me pretty well for playing around on tabs. Starting to venture into the territory of cubase.
Use the Metal Foundry drum machine with Guitar Pro 5 for tabbing/learning music, starting to get the hang of xdrums too but been so balls deep in that insofar that I haven't even touched the eq hardly =P. But yeah it's fun and I'm always keen to talk about music so don't be shy at all to pm me ANYTHING relevant to your interests, my goal is to hivemind with kindred spirits and pretty much learn as much as I can.

As for my personals, I'm an 18 yr old from Dunedin, NZ. Been fascinated with music since my first "Garbage" cassette.

Oh and for anyone who indulges in the melancholic side of the spectrum should definitely give Lifelover a listen, all albums particularly the first two Pulver and Erotik are probably the most haunting records I've ever heard!

Hail \m/