Hail Suicide Fans!

thebladeintheback

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2008
I just want to say you guys are the true bringers of Death Metal ressurection. I was recentely at a Job For a Cowboy show where the singer johny called me a poser for wearing my Suicide Silence t shirt where I was then hassled by a few fans and had to leave the show.

I just want to say you guys are the real deal no matter what anyone says you SLAY!

I know this post is very old... but...

Job for a Cowboy's singer called you a poser. >_>
You went to a Job for a Cowboy show willingly.
You think Suicide Silence is helping death metal.

The amount of fail is devastating.

When will people start listening to music for the music, not for the fashion. I listen to Suicide Silence for the music, I couldn't care less whether it "helps" death metal or not, as long as they keeping making music and don't change just because people are hating on them for supposedly not "helping" death metal or aparently being "epic failures" i mean wtf.

When will people start listening to music for the music, not for the fashion. I listen to Suicide Silence for the music, I couldn't care less whether it "helps" death metal or not, as long as they keeping making music and don't change just because people are hating on them for supposedly not "helping" death metal or aparently being "epic failures" i mean wtf.

Agreed!
I think Suicide Silence are a great band, no matter what other people say.

Suicide Silence is deathcore not death metal. We all should know that. No Time To Bleed is more along the lines of Death Metal but it definitely isn't.

They're a great band no matter what other dipshits say. Especially from a writing and musical aspect. No TRUE Suicide Silence fan gives a shit if they "help" death metal or not.