Hail to the Theif

ChromeLife

askew
Oct 24, 2001
Atlanta, GA
Well I got this tonight after the store closed (along with Old School on DVD \m/), and thus far I am very happy with it... I havent heard the whole album, but its all quality so far. This comming from someone who is not the hugest radiohead fan on earth... I say well done though.

It definitely sounds remixed/mastered. There's some stuff that sounds kind of "smoothed-over" to me, like that big splashy hihat part on the first track seems much more reigned-in now. Unfortunately I left my real copy of the album in the car and the car at the repair shop so I can't A/B them right now...

Yep Radiohead released another solid album......One thing I'd like to add...The Limited Edition isn't really worth it in my opinion. It costs more and the poster is hardly worth the extra cash....Plus a lot of people complain about the shape of it(doesn't fit in conventional CD holders).

Well, the cost of LE depends where you shop. Mine went $13 shipped. So, that's right around what the regularwould cost me by thetime I missedall the sales.