haircuts...

Warlord666

weird guy
May 4, 2003
Fuckin' Germany (Sauerland)
Visit site
I found several guys on this board stating their opinion about haircuts in their signatures...
So I asked myself: how do the other members of this forum think?
Do real men (or real metallers) not cut their hairs?
Or are long hairs a bad habit of metallers?
Are they even so important?
What do you think?

(...my hairs keep on growing and growing... :) )

The metalheads in general (guys and girs) like to have long hair...It's not a bad habit, I think...
I'm a girl and a really like my long long hair, and I'll keep it growing on and on and on until I have the hair long as Kim Goss! (almost there!!!:))

@-WildChild In Time-: If you cut your hair...
angry-smiley-050.gif

hahaa
well, my signature is just a joke, but hey, long hair are cool, so why shouldn't people have long hairs? But i still think somebody short-haired can listen to metal. Short haired metal head are just not realising they could be coller hehe

mine are long, and it's good like this.

i've got short hair, just cuz I can't imagine myself with long. I shall look very stupid. it just doesn't get on well with my face. i had a few attempts to grow long hair but the growing process sux too. this neither short nor long hair period just killed me. another disadvantage is that it is hard to wash and then dry a long hair. in the moment i have only 1cm long hair and i like it - i don't need to dry it after a bath. but i still listen only to metal and love COB

Stun said:
:yell: I can't believe how many ppl ask this question... as if longer DEAD FUCKING SKIN CELLS or whatever they are is gonna make you "heavy" or "metal". :Smug: Utterly ridiculous.

THAT'S THE SPIRIT STUN!!! One can see that you've been studying your Biology lessons unlike many others on this forum :) Btw what is your haircut like?

i'm in the middle of growing my hair... i always had my hair in that indian haircut, you know, kind of like an inverted mug on my head
so now that i finally finished fucking highschool (a private catholic hs), i'm free to look however the heck i want heh
right now my hair is around my mouth, and in the back of my neck it's around the middle of my neck

Thilo said:
Dude, that's Heavy Metal! Everybody with long hair had a period of suffering!

Yup, and I have 2 periods of suffering. had an undercut, and decided I now want all of it long, so I'm currently enduring the dodgey mullet look. Think i'm gonna start wearing a hat...

As for metal heads and long hair... aside from looking good on most... its much more fun to windmill and headbang when your hair is shoulder length. Plus, most of us are lazy cunts, and would rather spend the money to get our hair cut on CoB cd's than anything else :D