haircuts...

I have long hair for three years now....they "started to grow" from zero, I 've had almost skin head for 18 years...but from now on I will never cut my hair, NEVER!!!!!
fuck the military, fuck the world...my hair are my life, I love them....and I will keep them grom down to my ass:D
I hope to have hair like alexi or the singer of norther...damn I love that hair:worship:

Torgoth said:
Nobody says they can't they just don't look like metalheads.

Haha, I dare you to go to a Impaled Nazarene concert and say that to Mika Luttinen!

Long hair isn't the requirement anymore these days, ya know! Look at all the bands, more and more are getting short hairs or shaven heads.

There is only one reason why long hair is cooler on metalhead: for the headbanging, it looks much better with longer hair...

But that is as far as the good reasons go!

But I prefer my hair short shaven...
(and I couldn't care less for looking like a "real" metalhead. It's all in the music for me)

hahaha :D

I own a medium long hair and Ill have them cut within some time. I dont regard them as a nessesary item for metal listeners... I ven do not wear black clothes all the time... :)

Thilo said:
Mann, mann, mann! Manche Leute verstehen echt keinen Spaß! Aber das jetzt aufzuklären wäre zu einfach! Und diesen MagSac4 konnt ich eh noch nie leiden!
Pick fights, hate, and wish death upon pop fans and linkin park fans if anyone... Not me or any short-haired metal fan
I'm on your side you penis!

if you are a metalhead, and you CAN grow your hair, then grow them holy hell. LONG HAIR KICK! if you are ugly or you dont have hair :lol: then we might understand...

but hell, short heared ppl dont really know what HEADBANG mean

Welly said:
if you are a metalhead, and you CAN grow your hair, then grow them holy hell. LONG HAIR KICK! if you are ugly or you dont have hair :lol: then we might understand...

but hell, short heared ppl dont really know what HEADBANG mean
How old are you son? 13? Tell me squirt, have you grown pubic hair yet?