haircuts...

Welly said:
Short haired metal head are just not realising they could be coller

Well, believe me, I've had long hair for a couple of times in my life, and you REALLY don't want to see me with long hair. It makes me look like a girl. I remember one time, when I was "having an intimate moment" with my girlfriend in a fuckin' disco and some guy just walked up to us and asked: "Hey, are you really lesbians or bi-sexuals or are you just messing around?"

GODDAMMIT! I'm happy now that I didn't have my knife with me.... Otherwise I guess I'd be writing these messages from the jail, if possible.

@Extendar: :lol:

Okay, so my opinion of long hair. It looks kewl...for some ppl! Long hair can look very messed up and bad on some head...imho everybody should just have a hair that looks good on him/her, no matter If it's long or short.

Mine is long currently, but I had short and middle sized hair too (of course :) ). I even dyed my head all red once :lol:
But now I'm still growing it, just gotta cut back a lil' to make it stronger ;)

Extendar said:
Well, believe me, I've had long hair for a couple of times in my life, and you REALLY don't want to see me with long hair. It makes me look like a girl. I remember one time, when I was "having an intimate moment" with my girlfriend in a fuckin' disco and some guy just walked up to us and asked: "Hey, are you really lesbians or bi-sexuals or are you just messing around?"

GODDAMMIT! I'm happy now that I didn't have my knife with me.... Otherwise I guess I'd be writing these messages from the jail, if possible.
i got confused for a woman like 3 times when i was with my gf too, but nothing like THAT! :lol:

Welly said:
On parle de français québécois. Je peux te traduire ce qu'on à dit.

WELLY:yeule mirand ta une coupe beatle decouvre ton corp ici le métal REGNE
-> ta gueule(ferme la) tu a uen coupe de cheveux beatle. découvre ton corp(insulte qui voudrait dire: masturbe toi) car ici le métal règne(Sa tu as du le comprendre)

TRAGEDY:ma couple beatle a rock ok?!
spa sparce que ta les cheveux long pis que tu te mauqille plsu que ma blonde que té metal... lopette
-> Ma coupe de cheveux beatle rock(est cool, super) compris? C'est pas parce que tu met plus de maquilage que ma blonde que tu est "métal"

Well, for those who dosen't understand the french.. we where bitching each other.. Anyway im going to sleep now.

heh en france il est tard northern il est hum.. 3:00 du matin!!

NP: Norther - Cry (amazing!!)

Merci pour les traductions !
Sinon hier soir il était plus de 4:00 quand j'ai posté, et je me suis couché à 4:45.

Yep yesterday I went to bed at 4:45 AM. That's so METAAAAAL !!!!

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Extendar: :lol:

Okay, so my opinion of long hair. It looks kewl...for some ppl! Long hair can look very messed up and bad on some head...imho everybody should just have a hair that looks good on him/her, no matter If it's long or short.

Mine is long currently, but I had short and middle sized hair too (of course :) ). I even dyed my head all red once :lol:
But now I'm still growing it, just gotta cut back a lil' to make it stronger ;)

Yeah, I'm trying to grow my hair to look like that in my avatar. That pic was taken about 1,5years ago and is in the top5 of all pictures taken of me. Maybe even the best.

well, some ppl take me for a girl. here a funny trick, try answering this if you are mistaken for a girl

some asshole: Hey you the girl!

me : im not the kindda girl you want in your bed fucker!

Try if possible to have a men voice and be as "macho" as possible when answering :p

Torgoth said:
IN sucks anyway.

Who the fuck spoke about requirements? And what are those requirements in your opinion?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Jesus...:rolleyes: You were serious?

Haha, yeah, and it probably didn't suck when Alexi played there? Gay groupie....

ImpNaz kicks ass!!!

Yeah, dumbass, I was serious, something you probably will never get to be!! Well, go play with your hair some more, fucking homo!

Godverdomse klotehond, zielige lul! (<- some bashing)