haircuts...

My hair now is 51 or 52cm. I'd like to cut it like Julia Olegovna from T.A.T.U.
BStage1.jpg

but I don't have courage and "somebodies" would kill me if I did it, hehe. And it took so long to grow... ah, no, I won't miss this whole time. Anyway, I'll keep it growing on and cut it in some years to sell it.

But serious... bald, long haired, short haired, whatever... FUCK IT! Just be yourself, that's what really matters.

And being honest... bald, long haired, short haired, whatever... FUCK IT! Just be yourself, that's what really matters.

we are metalhead not a bunch of psycotik open-minded maniac! the next step after tellin' me someone can have is hair shave is telling me someone can even be GAY and love metal.

Yeah, so I had a shaved head my whole life. I decided to start growing my hair out. Ive got a mean mullet right now, I don't care though, you know you have balls, or a sister for a wife if you are sporting a mullet, and my sister isn't my wife. hehe.

I'm going to grow my hair out for as long as possible, but as soon as I can start running, I'm joining Sea Cadets, and they will take my hair :( then its off to the Navy, then off to SEAL training. I'll never have long hair. My greatest sacrifice for my country will be my hair :lol: what ever though, blowing up shit and killing people is metal too. :p

If you guys want perfect sexy hair, you have to trim for splitends!!!!!! Since I'm not going to get to grow my hair for much longer than another year, I'm not even going to trim it.

And for those of you who think you are metal and don't have long hair. You aren't. :p I know I'm not :lol: you can listen to the music, but you are not a metalhead.

For those of you who have long hair, if you don't wear band shirts or other metal attire...you are a hippy. :p

Alright I'm sure I'll get flamed for all of this.

@stun: grab your hair in a fight? wtf!? do you bitchfight?! :lol:
@kuvasz: you're right about "somebodies" doing death threats. I wont say names... :rolleyes: :D

@iron flames: so, if you are passionate about metal AND have a long hair, you can be considered a metalhead? :lol:
shit, i'm a metalhead :lol:

what is it with everyone joining the army?
is it compulsary in your countries or just a popular choice over there?
i don't think i know anyone down here who's joining.
ohh and i'm growing my hair too :D