haircuts...

my are are quite long mag, they passed my neck some months ago, well, about 40 centimeter.. and dont mess whit what i got in my pants. and im 14

Belgiantroll said:
Haha, I dare you to go to a Impaled Nazarene concert and say that to Mika Luttinen!
IN sucks anyway.
Long hair isn't the requirement anymore these days, ya know! Look at all the bands, more and more are getting short hairs or shaven heads.
Who the fuck spoke about requirements? And what are those requirements in your opinion?
There is only one reason why long hair is cooler on metalhead: for the headbanging, it looks much better with longer hair...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Jesus...:rolleyes: You were serious?

hahahaha fuck you tut you are the are the uglyest analfucker i ever knew.. it' was a good one heheh

been back to the hair we should talk about BEARD!

:lol: :lol: :lol: well IMO people look better with long hair. and i will never cut mine. im trying to grow it and is down a littel past my shoulders right now. But it really dosent matter what length it is to say if u do or do not look like metalhead. :)

Welly said:
but this is becomin' a personnal fight so let stop now. no french anymore
I hadn't noticed that.
crap.gif

On parle de français québécois. Je peux te traduire ce qu'on à dit.

WELLY:yeule mirand ta une coupe beatle decouvre ton corp ici le métal REGNE
-> ta gueule(ferme la) tu a uen coupe de cheveux beatle. découvre ton corp(insulte qui voudrait dire: masturbe toi) car ici le métal règne(Sa tu as du le comprendre)

TRAGEDY:ma couple beatle a rock ok?!
spa sparce que ta les cheveux long pis que tu te mauqille plsu que ma blonde que té metal... lopette
-> Ma coupe de cheveux beatle rock(est cool, super) compris? C'est pas parce que tu met plus de maquilage que ma blonde que tu est "métal"

Well, for those who dosen't understand the french.. we where bitching each other.. Anyway im going to sleep now.

heh en france il est tard northern il est hum.. 3:00 du matin!!

NP: Norther - Cry (amazing!!)