Halcyon Way For The Preparty!

OH HELL YEAH!!! :kickass:

I have seen these guys several times in recent months and they are damn good! And some of the ProgPower regs have heard Sean pipe up in random locations throughout the festival singing various Queensryche or Dio lines. He definitely turned heads more than once in the dealers room as I recall. LOL.

besides, you can't go wrong with THING hands! :heh:

HW_Sean_3.jpg

haha, it was a joke, when i made my profile, i spelled it wrong too, i spelled it metalmilita2000, it is supposed to be spelled metalmilitia2000. I was young and stupid and a metallica fan, three fatal flaws...

Brent

You know your favourite album is St. Anger. But on a lighter note rumor has it that a certain person on this message board is in talks with Halcyon Way to be their manager. Stay tuned for updates and posts.
On another note we are still auditioning drummers as well. And we have had a really great turn out. So we are expecting to come back next year stronger and louder.

I third Halcyon Way at the preparty! I saw them with Theocracy in Jonesboro and they were fabulous, entertaining, and full of energy. Perfect to kick off the weekend festivities.

I'm such a hater. Not really. I like Halcyon Way's music a lot. And I totally like the support for Atlanta area bands that has been at PP. I think having one each year would be great (keeps Shaynes costs done too of course). But there's a number of good bands that would be great to see too, and to give a chance at the PP show. Either way I support! =)

I third Halcyon Way at the preparty! I saw them with Theocracy in Jonesboro and they were fabulous, entertaining, and full of energy. Perfect to kick off the weekend festivities.

just wait until I bring Wicked Waltz up here and pair them with the likes of Halcyon Way or Devane or Theocracy or Eclipsed by Sanity... :heh:

But on a lighter note rumor has it that a certain person on this message board is in talks with Halcyon Way to be their manager...

*blink*blink* let the speculation begin...

:cool:

Umm. How about that silly man from IntroMental. His goal is -world- domination. I hear he's in talks with Dethlklok too.

Umm. How about that silly man from IntroMental. His goal is -world- domination. I hear he's in talks with Dethlklok too.

Keep it on the DL. But speculation will have to persist, until the deal is done.

Cheiron,
I agree there are some great bands in Atlanta. But not all of them have a new record coming out next year,Mastered and Mixed by James Murphy.
But I am all for keeping the scene alive and Prog Power has definitely been a huge part of it. But either way I will be there next year with my fist in the air for whom ever graces the stage.

Attacker... ooo, didn't even think about them, that would be AWESOME!

You rule!!! :D

Well, I suggest we now bug the heck outta Shane to get Attacker on the bill. LOL. Actually, I'd love to see them on Fri or Sat but I'm sure Glenn has his bands picked already. Unless by some chance he doesn't... in which case, I should start by saying, "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!" :lol:

~C