Halford and Ripper

Originally posted by The Trooper
Hehe ok cool man thanks!

August 24, Dungeon... WOO!

What's the Priest tattoo of anyway???

the tatt is of the latest symbol, off - live 98 - the modified devils tuning fork. on my right shoulder in purple surrounded by a fairly vicious tribal blade.

when i heard ripper on live 98 i was so impressed i got the tatt.
he liked it when he saw it in syd too.

I think LT has a photo of me and KK with the tatt in question....
LT????

Hahahahaha.

I really want to though, I just wanna wait till I bulk up a little bit first. I'm so damn skinny, it would just look stupid right now. I've been trying to put on some weight but I just can't goddammit!

I said the same thing about getting a tatt too, actually - I'll bulk up first... HA! Mister "I can gain no weight" here! HAHA!

I'm gonna get one when I get more than $3 to myself, I've been wanting to for years! Just gotta get it designed properly (big bucks! D'OH!)

And yeah, that pic of Stu & KK is on the Dungeon board somewhere... Let me see if I can find it...

Ah - finally found it and it was an attachment, which has been disabled to save Mark a million dollars of bandwidth use charges each month! :D

Good thing I have some FTP space! Here 'tis:

stu_and_kk2.jpg

Nice pic! I'm waiting for a St Kilda premiership for my tatt. That should keep me waiting till death then.

Originally posted by Lord Tim
I said the same thing about getting a tatt too, actually - I'll bulk up first... HA! Mister "I can gain no weight" here! HAHA!

That's exactly the same as me! I just can't put on weight at all, no matter how much I try!!! :mad:

thanks bro!, yeah that took five hours in the chair - but worth every second.
I have two large tatts and plan to get more.

But one thing guys - make sure you see the persons work first on someones arm! - i have been really lucky but know a few people who wern't. photos are good and all but this person is gonna give you something for life, before you *trust* some of these guys, see their work on flesh first. Tattoo parlours usually have photos BUT, ask em for a contact phone of one of their clients - i know this might sound wierd but I would welcome anyone to go to the guy that did mine - "inner vision tattoo" sydney - Cliff.

good guy, great artist good value.;)