HALionONE problem in Cubase 4

JoshSylosis

May 16, 2005
Reading, Berkshire
www.facebook.com
I'm running Cubase 4 on my Mac and Halion was working fine until the other day.
When I open it, all the presets are missing apart from the 'Ahh pad'. If I open an older project with Halion tracks running, it still loads up the intended settings and works fine but when I go to change it there are no other instrument options other than the 'Ahh pad'.

Any ideas?

It's all legit software but I can't find the installation discs anywhere

i've got cubase studio 4 on my mac, and i had the same problem..

it might be worth trying to put a something in the search box in the explorer, then remove it. it was a long time ago this happened, but i think that's what i done to fix it! also, there is a torrent for cubase 4 unmodified around on the internet, if worst comes to worst, just download that and re-install.

thanks,

Also, there is a torrent for cubase 4 unmodified around on the internet, if worst comes to worst, just download that and re-install.
thanks,
Is that legal?

I had the same problem, gave up on it. All my vst presets and halion sounds disappeared over night. I literally tried everything back then to make it work but gave up in the end. Even tried to re-install several times, then upgraded to Cubase 5 and still have the same problem. I hope this will be fixed in Cubase 6.