Halloween

I was gonna dress up in the corpse paint and get leather and get some black paint too and get some spikes and have the goofy ass black metal look ha. Gotta get some leather pants though... and those spikes... better get on that soon...:devil:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
Hey Pink how are ya!
for halloween this year I wanna be Harvey Birdman!!:devil:
But I cannot find that costume anywhere:cry:
Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.:cool:

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law. I think he would be better in the courtroom than my own boss. Love that show. I love a lot of Adult Swim actually.

Good luck finding the costume!

eighteeschick said:
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law. I think he would be better in the courtroom than my own boss. Love that show. I love a lot of Adult Swim actually.

Good luck finding the costume!

I love aldult swim Harvey & Robot Chicken make laugh all the time!!:lol:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
I love aldult swim Harvey & Robot Chicken make laugh all the time!!:lol:

Robot Chicken is great. I'm glad to see Seth Green working because I really like him. He is very funny. Adult Swin had some really good cartoons in the beginning but the new ones they come out with aren't always the funniest. I used to like the Oblongs with Will Ferrell and Sealab 2021. I love Aqua Teen the best, though. Carl is the best although I kind of relate to Frylock. lol!! I love how its based in NJ and the episodes with Danzig and Zakk Wylde were really funny too.

Ive got a housewarming/Halloween party happening at my house.
Mrs Jockthrax is going as "the Bride" from kill Bill. im not sure what im going as yet but it will have to be good. hers is excellent and she made it up herself the clever sausage...