Halloweenightingale

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Hi

We have decided to move the releaseparty to 6th of November
The all hallows eve:yell:
This way we get a good sound, a lightshow and a live sound guy who knows our songs!! And hopefully a bigger crowd!!

See you all there

ps. I am off mixing the Nightingale tomorrow, wish me luck!! ds.

Dan

ColdDarkNord said:
Hej Markus, why ur band's site is dead?

Hi Ivan,
we decided to split up after our last concert, which will be at 10.09.04, but our memorial internetsite should stay longer, but then there was problems with the provider and he declared the domain free much too early, and some other guy has got it. :erk: It's no chance to get it back.
The reasons for out splitting up are that the singer fell seriously ill at his vocal cord and our guitarrist will move to Australia for at least a few years. Another reason is the time problem and that I got a lot more success with my other bands Elane and Hel. We've been a band for over 9 years, and not it's time to close this chapter. I have to resend your copy. Telecom adress again?

Dan Swanö said:
Hi
We have decided to move the releaseparty to 6th of November
The all hallows eve:yell:
This way we get a good sound, a lightshow and a live sound guy who knows our songs!! And hopefully a bigger crowd!!
See you all there

You know, I'll already be in Finland by then... and we WERE planning on stopping by sometime...

Life is good. :D :D :D

I request that Losing Myself and Thoughts from a Stolen Soul be sneaked into the setlist. :D

Unicorn said:
Hi Ivan,
we decided to split up after our last concert, which will be at 10.09.04, but our memorial internetsite should stay longer, but then there was problems with the provider and he declared the domain free much too early, and some other guy has got it. :erk: It's no chance to get it back.
The reasons for out splitting up are that the singer fell seriously ill at his vocal cord and our guitarrist will move to Australia for at least a few years. Another reason is the time problem and that I got a lot more success with my other bands Elane and Hel. We've been a band for over 9 years, and not it's time to close this chapter. I have to resend your copy. Telecom adress again?

I see.

Yes, please.