Halo 3: ODST anyone?

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
Does anyone here on the forums play Halo 3 or the new Halo 3: ODST? If so, send me a friend request on xbl and we can play sometime. I'm actually looking for cool people to associate with on xbl, so I figured i'd start here on the forums. :)

Gt: Konnichiwaaa

I got it just a little while ago, I'll add you. My tag is still life 1337 so you'll know it's a forumer when you see my lol.

Pre-ordered it and got it yesterday, I'll add you guys up so we can play Firefight together (no matchmaking sucks!)

My GT: RavelCore

im not a halo fan, never was and i hate the 360 controller - i cant get my head around it but i seen some gameplay videos and its looking great - the podding in story line looks really cool - i would be interested in trying it. im sure one of my mates will get it so i'll give it a stab

Halo sucks!!! /PS3 fanboy ;)

This.

My brother had his 360 over and bought one of those HDMI conversion cables (because 360 sucks balls and doesn't have this port built in, cheap microsoft bastards). So we plugged in modern warfare on his system and then we loaded it up on my PS3.

PS3 won. Shit just looked smoother, graphics looked a little bit sharper.

Fuck the 360. Just ends up being a paper weight eventually anyways.