Halo 3

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Holy shit I am making a dorky topic not related to music....can I still post here, guys?

So i just got a 42 inch 1080p lcd tv for my bedroom and i decided to get another xbox360 (we have one in our living room already) to use on it. i have halo 3 and must say that the multiplayer option is frustratingly fun. actually playing the game is really a good time but they seem to really have limited the options. there is only a handful of maps which get old pretty fast, and connecting via the "lobby" with the match making is so absurd. why they wouldnt have a search function with game type, number of players, map name etc similiar to counter strike is really anyones guess. and what the hell happened to a good old fashioned balls to the wall death match? the games only have like 8 players in them. how come you cant get in a game with like 20 other people and have a blood bath? pretty weird considering the game was built for multiplayer more or less, and theyve limited things so much.

WE'LL CARRY OOOOON
WE'LL CARRY OOOOON
AND THOUGH YOU'RE DEAD AND GONE BELIEVE ME YOUR MEMORY WILL CARRY OOOON!

nope, i mean one of those stupid fucking threads that you probably always make/post in where you guys post song lyrics, talk about your girlfriends breaking up with you, and tell everyone you had peanut butter and jelly for lunch.

keep it on halo 3 or at least video game related.

Haha.

Halo 3 is pretty good. Definitely far overrated, but nonetheless, a good game. Not really any better than Halo 2 though. Slight graphics update, physics update, and storyline.

Anyways, the multiplayer is what's worth it.

nope, i mean one of those stupid fucking threads that you probably always make/post in where you guys post song lyrics, talk about your girlfriends breaking up with you, and tell everyone you had peanut butter and jelly for lunch.

keep it on halo 3 or at least video game related.

Oh snap, that's what I get for posting on this here halo 3 board.

We need to have one big Neverboard game one day.

Gamertag: AnvilSnake