Halo

Towelie

A God in my own mind
Nov 15, 2001
Atlanta and Chicago
Visit site
Has anyone played Halo for x-box yet?? a guy who lives in my house got an x-box and I can't stop playing that game... it's so freaking addictive and amazing. Best first person shooter ever, hands down... i don't even think it can be argued once you actually play it and learn it a bit.

Is an xbox worth buying, or a gamecube? I saw the xbox, the thing is fucking huge, and the controller is a bit too big. And, besides Halo, its not coming up with that good games either. The controller was too big too.

the controller takes a while getting used to... I'm sure lots of games will come out for Gamecube... because it's made my ninetndo... probably the biggest video game system company out there... I think my friend Jonathan put it best... Xbox is for serious and older gamers... There aren't as many choices but the games that are there are very hard and strategic... not to mention geared towards a much more mature audience... the sports games are pretty much real in every aspect... they've finally fixed it to where you can't find that one play that always beats the computer.

OH I KNOW!!!

LETS HAVE THE X BOX!!

IN OUR COUNTRY NOW!!!!

WHY AUSTYRALIA WAITS ABNOTHER 3 MONTHS OR SOMETHING GAY LIKE THAT BECAUSE AUSTRALIA IS GAY AND SHIT!!!

AND SO IS MICROSOFT AND SO IS HALO BECASUE THEY AREN'T RELEASING IT ON PC WHICH IS GAY ADN GAY!!!!!111

you probably have final fantasy X by now over there too..

I'm sick of this country..

Is there any logical reason why companies realise things 4 months late in Australia?

Or does america and japan just realise that australia is a useless hole and treat us accordingly?

I have PS2. With killer games like Grand Theft Auto 3(Amazing), Final Fantasy 10(Can't wait to play) and others. PS2 wins hands down IMO.

you might think you do okay without a mouse and keyboard, once you've got used to it, but play a game which lets you play with pc and console players together and you'll soon see the difference...turkey shoot doesn't nearly cover it...its class watching them stand still and cycle through their weapons while you gauntlet them to death

don't forget Devil May Cry. If you have a PS2 and haven't played that game, then you're definatley missing out.

I can't wait to get FFX. I have a PAL PS2 with a modchip, but im still can't boot NTSC discs. Anyone can help me out?

One more thing, does anyone here think that squaresoft will ever develop for nintendo again?

yes... it's wolfenstein plus 128 bit graphics... and better guns... better motion... vehicles you can use... better worlds... i could go on and on if you wish... i mean under your definition, then any first person shooter would just be wolfenstein plus better graphics...