Hand jobs

Are you guys still living in the '40s, women have vaginas now.

This is true. Handjobs should be made obsolete.

Anyways, once when i was in high school, this one bitch, who was obviously a nub, gave me the worst handjob ever. She started squeezing it and squeezing it nearly cutting off my circulation. I didn't say much at first but she somehow got the impression that i was enjoying it so she decided to squeeze harder. Finally i had let it out to tell her that i was in immense pain. Fucking painful as fuck fail.

i havent had any memorable handjob. my own hand is the only one that does it perfectly. that doesnt matter cuz every other orifice of a woman is better.

my gf is working at a food place, so she is always very quick with her hands and she is holding that speed up to the max. so its just pros for me:lol:

I agree that hands make some jobs a lot easier.

I mean, it would be a pain in the ass to greet someone some other way. Especially when I'm trying to do other stuff.

This is true. Handjobs should be made obsolete.

Anyways, once when i was in high school, this one bitch, who was obviously a nub, gave me the worst handjob ever. She started squeezing it and squeezing it nearly cutting off my circulation. I didn't say much at first but she somehow got the impression that i was enjoying it so she decided to squeeze harder. Finally i had let it out to tell her that i was in immense pain. Fucking painful as fuck fail.
:lol: