Hand jobs

Yes cookie, I look forward to an encore performance from you this May. Simply mindblowing!

:lol:

I knew a girl who just wanted to suck my dick, she did nothing but give me handjobs and blow me, she was hardcore and liked to make out sticking her tongue in my mouth while jerking me off and having my dick in her mouth. She did not want to know me or do anything at all. She never had money or even a license. She had the most annoying loud mouth and was just bizarre and annoying that it ruined everything. She would wake me up in the morning and the first thing she would do was come over make my dick hard pull my pants off and blow me and than 45 minutes later blow me again. At first it was amazing, but than sometimes was tired or not horny and she was always up in my shit making my dick hard and pulling my pants off. I was really bored with her and she was pregnant with a kid that was not mine taking pills to abort it and did not want to have sex or was bleeding. She'd suck my dick so much that sometimes was thinking in my head not again, I can't do this anymore. I probably seem crazy because am complaining, but a lot of times it was not pleasent at all. She revolved around making me cum, it's like she had a specific task to drain my balls and that was it. I could be dead tired or just drained of cum and not sure how many more times I could cum. It was actually weird as fuck. She had to always be between my legs and my dick had to always be hard or she would not be happy. Eventually i'd start hurting and it was pleasure at first than pain or frusterating because wanted something more. She just liked looking in my eyes and sucking my dick. She was attile to weird for me to be honest because she was so hyperactive. We could not maybe just relax for an hour. Finally get her to watch a movie or listen to music and she'd be blowing me.

I actually liked another female during the time liking her a lot more because got something from her, not just pysically. We could hang out all day and night. We'd be in the kitchen or doing something and wanted to and could tell she wanted me to bang her while she was standing up from the back. Regardless her ass being so amazing was so tired and drained that could not do what I wanted to her. It was terrible because she'd dressed so hot and call me and was drained.

If I hung out with her the other chick would get mad and than I'd have to leave and the first thing she would do is suck my dick. I'm pretty sure someone knew and would tell her because she really hated the chick and I liked being around her, living in a small town everyone knows who's hanging out with who or who's doing what. I wanted to bang the other chick and liked her more, but never was horny because this girl was in my junk so much. I still get really annoyed and pissed off because wanted to be with the other chick and people around me think it's my fault and wonder why we're not together and I wonder the samething, but this dumb cunt ruined everything.

It's almost like she sucked my dick because she hated the other chick and it was killing her knowing liked her and than it hit me after. They both wanted to bitch fight. Me and some friends had to make sure that both of them did not come in contact with each other because they just talked about wanting to beat the shit out of each other.

I did not make much sense of what was going on until after everything was fucked because was so high. I was so confused and do not know why I let shit that is done and over bother me. I just don't know why nothing happened the way I wanted it too.

I just want to meet a chick and be with her and spend my 20's and 30's with a female and have everything be cool. There's always something fucked up and bullshit going on when really like a female and am not with them and it kils me.

this fucking sucks.

I swear if I come across this cunt again and going to put my dick in her mouth after it's been in her ass and be up in her vag getting revenge slapping her in the face with my dick. And blowing a huge load in her eye. She better be ready to feel my hatred and know how fucking stupid she is. I can't wait to see her again and destroy her when we cross paths. I'm going to get a nice taste her cunt and destroy her ass, balls deep. It's going to be me fucking her face and not her sucking my dick this time around. She knows how much I want to fuck her sister. I'll destroy them both. I swear to god. I'm going to tell her how mich I miss her and want to be with her inflicting my pain on her dragging her to hell showing her that she's nothing more than flesh to keep me alive. I want to destroy her and for her to know. It's eating me up.

the only reason a hand job is cool is a girl (presumably) is touching your dick. It's like, fuck yeah, girl touching my dick... but once you realize it feels about the same as rubbing it against a wall it's pretty boring. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS make a girl touch my dick and flop it around a bit, but that's only for about 20 to 30 seconds and then usually i'm trying to put whatever i can find into her vagina