Hangman!

S,D,E,O

_ _ _ _

head, left eye, right eye, nose,*do I add another for someone guessing at 'fuck'? Just cos I have it on the brain all the time doesn't mean it was what I was thinking of at the time! :p*

Oh and hey Tasha. Did you know that reading other peoples PM's is naughty? ;) If you want to be included THAT badly start up an account and drop me a line. I'm sure I could handle the both of you at the same time... even though tori posts a mile a minute, I'm sure the...conversation would still be amusing to say the least. ;)

*wow, hangman is hard while drunk*

S,D,E,O,A,R.

_ _ _ _

head, left eye, right eye, nose, mouth, left ear

S,D,E,O,A,R,T,W,I,P,Q.

_ _ _ _

head, left eye, right eye, nose, ears, hair, left arm, right arm, body, left leg, right leg.

Correct me if I am wrong, but our friend up on the gallows is looking rather pale right now....I think that is all the body parts? Shall we continure to guess?

but I copied the body parts direcly from one of your posts earlier in the thread. :err: shall we do his toe nails after that? :rolleyes: regardless, you guys finally struck it lucky.

S,d,e,o,a,r,t,w,i,p,q,m

L Y N _

head, left eye, right eye, nose, ears, hair, left arm, right arm, body, left leg, right leg, left hand.

Yeah, I don't think there's been a word that's gotten this many body parts, so they probably weren't listed. props to you for choosing such a unique word. :)

errr....I hope I don't kill the poor guy....any C's?